Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three flies in a jar

There were three flies in a jar.

Two female and one male.

One of the female flies asks the male fly 

"Do you know a way to get out ?"

The male fly replies "Suck my dick and I'll tell you"

So she did and the male fly told her to fly up to the top 

of the jar and hit the lid real hard.

She did this and fell back down dead.

The second fly then asks the male fly 

"Please, you musk tell me how to get out !"

The male fly replies "Suck my dick and I'll tell you"

As she does the male fly inscructs her to fly up to the top 

of the jar and hit the lid two times real hard.

She did this and fell back down dead.


Want to know how the male fly got out ?

"Suck my dick and i'll tell you"

Browse by category
 Funny Blonde Jokes
 Santa Banta Jokes
 Knock Knock Jokes
 Short Funny Jokes
 Mexican Jokes
 Redneck Jokes
 Clean Jokes
 Yo Mamma Jokes
 Christmas Jokes
 Little Johnny Jokes
 Jewish Jokes
 Dirty Jokes
 Animal Jokes
 Armenian Jokes
 Christian Jokes


No comments:

Post a Comment