Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Paris Hilton Wants to Get Married This Year

  Paris, who has been dating her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt on and off for over a year, wants 2010 to be the year she ties the knot.
   She said: "I wouldn’t rule out a wedding in 2010. With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future.
   "He’s taught me how real love can feel. Doug’s taught me how to grow up and become more domestic, as in not going out as much as I used to."
   And it looks like her wish may come true after all. Doug recently confessed that he thinks Paris would make the "perfect" wife.
   He added to Life and Style magazine: "Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her - I feel like I’m the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment